Estimated Read Time: 8 Minutes
With all of the industry changes, distributors are left with a choice. You are standing at a crossroads right now. And you have two roads to choose from.
One is to continue to outsource your goods; whether it’s your cups, glasses, and certificate frames, or even your custom goods.
The other is to work with US manufacturers; ones who do not have to wait for overseas shipping, tariffs, or foreign holidays that shut down the country for weeks. In addition to satisfying the growing demands for products made in the USA.
As you are aware, there have been a few of articles written about this choice.
So, which road will you choose?
The US Manufacturing Path
Though there are not many manufactures in the US, and few can make everything you get from other counties, many distributors are not aware of what is even available. How many US-manufacturers do you know?
If you decide to go down the US-manufacturer path, then Bruce Fox should be on your list – we’re located in New Albany, Indiana, right outside of Louisville, Kentucky.
DYR: The Benefits of Our Stock Line
The benefits of our DYR Line are:
- Lower minimums (only 3)
- Faster virtual turnaround times (typically 1-2 days)
- Faster production turnaround times (typically only 7-10 days)
- Rush orders available for certain key products
- Cost effective and set pricing available in our catalog and website
Made in the USA Frames: Meet the Quick Frame
Framed awards are the perfect commemoration, they are unique works of art, with the ability to be customized and personalized to suit any occasion.
Our Quick Frames are…
- Framed with a thick tempered glass.
- Available in your choice of frame styles and mat options.
- Available in Walnut or Black finish.
- Made in the USA and hand assembled by craftsmen.
Steps to Order a Quick Frame
- Choose a size. We have 2 sizes available – 9 x 13 or 19 x 24. However, the orientation can be changed.
- Select a finish. Walnut or Black?
- Pick your quantity. We offer a minimum of 3, but we can do large quantities, up to 96+.
- Choose a mat color. We can work with you to get the best color to fit your needs.
- Decide what will be framed. Do we need to work with you to create what will go in the frame or do you have it already?
- Do you need any customization or utilize any data variables? We can help, just let us know.
Kristina Hublar is your friendly neighborhood Marketing Specialist at Bruce Fox, Inc., which means she is the person behind the keyboard for the social media, emails, website, and other marketing efforts. She’s new to Bruce Fox, but is an Indiana native. In her spare time, you’ll find her plotting her next road trip, bobbing along to music while crafting, spending time with loved ones, or with her nose in a book.